Please note: This software does not work with iOS version Catalina or greater. Please do not purchase if you don't have access to a PC or a PC emulator.
The student version of Virtual Audiometer permits the student to either select from a predefined set of clinical cases or a case submitted by the instructor. The student may print or save electronically, and subsequently email, the results to the instructor. As part of the Virtual Audiometer, masking graphs are plotted and saved. Speech audiometry is included with voice response. Virtual Audiometer is only compatible with PC's, but a Window's emulator on a Mac machine will run the program.
For instructors wishing to purchase bulk student licenses, please click here.
Because Virtual Audiometer will NOT work on Mac OS, often students would run the Virtual Audiometer Program off a flash drive on a Windows desktop at a library. To do this follow these steps.
- Plug flash drive into your personal computer (Mac or Windows will work) and download the zip file onto your flash drive
- The remainder of the steps must be done on a Windows PC
- Right-click on "Virtual Audiometer.zip" and select "Extract here" to unzip the file on the flash drive (you have to have zipping software on your computer)
- Double click on "VirtualAudiometricSuite-126.96.36.199-windows-installer.exe". When asked where to install the software, make sure you select the same flash drive
- To launch the software open the Virtual Audiometer folder and double click on Audiometer.exe to run the program
- You can now run the software from any PC by using the flash drive, including school computers that restrict downloading software due to security concerns
- To load Patient Profiles into the program, be sure to navigate to that folder on the flash drive
- If you have any other questions on installation please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible